Riad Reviews Terms and Conditions
Article 1-Booking Terms and Conditions:
Riad Reviews and its partner, The Travel Source, are your experts on travel services related to Riads and Morocco. We focus on Riads who typically offer 5-7 unique and individually decorated rooms. Many cannot offer their rooms to on-line booking companies so the best way to secure a reservation is to work through a quality representative. Also, it is difficult for these small but beautifully restored palaces situated in Morocco to re-book once a client does not show. Unlike hotels, with a large number of generic rooms and a bigger client traffic base, riads are best served when a client can reserve the room with 100 % payment. Therefore, Riad Reviews charges the client's credit card for 100% of the total booking and offers these reasonable terms and conditions for a refund.
We accept payment in 20 different currencies including Euros, Dollars (both USA, Canadian and Australian), and British Pounds. See a list of all currencies below. Foreign currencies are accepted at the current exchange rate in effect at the time of payment.
In Case of Cancellation by Client: The following conditions are agreed upon: (excpetion - if you book the riad entirely - see below). NOTE: You will need to receive a confirmation of your cancellation from either RiadReviews or your riad to determine your actual date of cancellation. For example. If you send RiadReviews an email to cancel, your cancellation does not begin when you send the email but when we receive it and respond back to you. This can take 1-2 days. International refunds are subject to the agreed upon transfer fees for the reimbursement.
• If the client cancels on or before 22 days from the beginning of the date of reservation, the client will not be charged any cancellation fee and 100% of the total booking amount will be refunded less a 25 Euro administration fee. (For bookings of over 600 Euros, 100 % of the total booking fee will be refunded less a 4% administration fee. The client will be refunded in a prompt manner.
• If the client cancels between 21 days and 15 days from the beginning of the client's date of reservation, 25% of the total booking amount will be charged to the client as a cancellation fee and the remaining booking amount will be refunded to the client in a prompt manner.
• If the client cancels between 14 days and 7 days from the beginning of the client's date of reservation, 50% of the total booking amount will be charged to the client as a cancellation fee and the remaining booking amount will be refunded to the client in a prompt manner.
• If the client cancels anytime between 6 days and 1 day from the beginning of the client's date of reservation, 75% of the total booking amount will be charged to the client as a cancellation fee and the remaining amount will be refunded in a prompt manner.
• If the client does not show-up for the client's date of reservation, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged to the client as a cancellation fee and there will be no refund.
• By processing your credit card information with Riad Reviews and/or The Travel Source, you agree, approve and accept these terms and conditions.
• Riad Reviews (SUCC) and its parent company, Firefly Solutions LLC, or our partner, The Travel Source (SARL), cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred on account of non-refundable air tickets, extra expenses due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
• Exceptions to our Cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including those due to weather or personal emergencies. To protect your travel investment from any eventualities, we highly recommend CANCELLATION Insurance.
Booking the Entire Riad:
The client/s can secure a reservation to reserve the riad in entirety without payment outside of 60 days. If the client/s rent the entire riad, then they must submit a 50% non-refundable payment 60 days before the first day of stay to secure the reservation. The remaining 50% non-refundable payment must be paid within 30 days of the first day of the stay.
Additional Riad Reservations Terms:
You acknowledge that Riad Reviews displays the prices supplied to them by the individual riads. You authorize Riad Reviews and its partner, The Travel Source, to book reservations for the total reservation prices plus taxes and service fees. You agree that your credit card will be charged by The Travel Source for 100% of the booked stay. Any additional activities you book with the Travel Source will be subject to their terms and conditions. Upon agreeing with the terms and conditions you authorize either Riad Reviews or The Travel Source to facilitate a raid reservation on your behalf.
A small amount of riads listed on the site have preferred that you deal directly with them for bookings, without an intermediary. These riads will contact you directly after you place your booking request. In this event, you are subject to the terms and conditions for booking as set forth by those individual riads exclusively.
If you choose to book through our "other options" choice, you actually will leave our site and enter our affilate's site. You then are subject to their terms and conditions. If you book a riad or any other travel services through one of our affiliate sites such as Expedia.co.uk, we are not liable for any bookings or travel made through them.
Article 2-Payment Arrangements:
All credit card payments will be made through either:
1) Riad Reviews' International Merchant Account. All payments are made through its website which offers state of the art, online, secure, encrypted, SSL certified transactions. The payment gateway recipient bank is Wells Fargo Bank. RiadReviews.com is a branch office of Firefly Solutions, LLC. (USA OFFICE: 131 Hewitt, TEXAS, 76643.) However, your credit card statement will mention only Riad Reviews. The U.S.A. branch bank office is located at:
WELLS FARGO BANK (BRANCH: HEWITT-WOODWAY)
9100 WOODWAY DR,
WOODWAY, TEXAS, 76712, U.S.A.
2) The Travel Source's Merchant Account. It is located on the secure, online, encrypted, SSL secure web form. https://secure.hostmonster.com/~thetrav7/ssl/riadreviewscredit.html
The Travel Source is located at: 8 Rue de la Poste, Batha, Fes-Medina, Morocco.
Article 3- While Traveling Inside Morocco
In addition to having Cancellation Insurance, we also recommend purchasing TRAVEL Insurance and/or MEDICAL EMERGENCY Insurance to supplement your existing health insurance. It is in your own interest that you are covered in case of an accident, and/or for any medical assistance you may need while abroad.
Riad Reviews or its partner, The Travel Source shall assume no liability for loss or damages to baggage during any part of the trip/tour, clients may choose to insure their baggage at additional cost.
During a traveler's time in Morocco, Riad Reviews or The Travel Source shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the client's own neglect or owing to the reasons listed or similar:
1. Natural disaster, war, disturbances uprisings, and alteration or cancellation of the tour itinerary due it such causes.
2. Accidents or fire related to transportation, accommodation facilities, etc., and alteration or cancellation of the tour itinerary due to such causes. Clients may wish to purchase travel insurance.
3. Accidents occurring during a client's free time/ leisure time activities.
4. Food poisoning
6. Delays, stoppages, alterations of schedule and route in relation to transportation facilities, and alterations of the tour itinerary and shortening of staying time at destinations due to such causes.
7. Any causes which are beyond the control of The Travel Source and/or the agents in charge of tour arrangements.
In the event of an unfortunate situation, a client feels the need to file a complaint against Riad Reviews or its partner, The Travel Source, regarding arrangements or services made or delivered overseas, the complaint must be made, a) at the time of the dissatisfaction as soon as the complaint arises, and, b) with the personnel involved in the incident or situation. If the complaint or claim is not resolved to the client's satisfaction, the client must document the specific complaint in writing by giving it to the local representative of Riad Reviews or The Travel Source as well as file it with the main office of The Travel Source in Morocco no later than 60 days following the scheduled completion date of the tour. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the client agrees and waives the right to register any complaint or claim more than 60 days following the scheduled completion date of the tour.
Article 4 - Use of the Website:
To use this website, you declare that (i) you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation; (iii) you will use this website in accordance with the Website Terms and Conditions; (iv) you will only use this website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act; (v) you will inform such other persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto; (vi) all information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete, We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this agreement.
Article 5- The Riads Listed:
The riads on our site are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Riad Reviews or The Travel Source. We are not liable for acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such contractor for any personal injury, death, property damage or other damages and expenses resulting there from. The information and services published on this website may include inaccuracies and errors, including but not limited to prices, photographs, list of riad amenities, property descriptions etc. Much of this information is supplied by the individual riad properties. Riads that deliberately provide misinformation to the site will be terminated from the system. Riad review scores are intended only as a general guideline and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. The inclusion of riads on our site is not an endorsement or recommendation of their products and services.
Article 6- Privacy:
Article 7- Disclaimers:
It is also your own responsibility to obtain your valid visa (if necessary) and comply with all local health and custom requirements applicable to the place you are going to visit.
The contents of our website and all reservation made using our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Morocco. These terms and conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature in relation thereto shall also be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Morocco.
Without prejudice to the generality of the matters aforesaid, in the event that either we or a riad are held liable by any court of competent jurisdiction to pay any damages or compensation to you, you agree and accept that the amount of such damages or compensation shall in no circumstances exceed the total amount of money actually paid by you to the riad concerned for the reservation or the sum of 1,000 Euros, whichever is the least.
Article 8- Our Services:
We reserve the rights to change these terms, and amendments will go into effect when posted to this website.
By ticking the box, "I accept Terms and Conditions," you are giving your consent and agreement to the above stated conditions with their responsibilities and consequences.
If you have any questions regarding payment options, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org